안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 4, 2015

Going to Kelud Volcano: Part 4

My niece, Lala, took her time enjoying the nature. I think it's her first time, as well. 
Oh, did I mention about pineapples? 

yes..Kelud is famous for its pineapples, too. They sell a special variety called nanas madu 'honey pineapple'. 
Even the leaves (crown-like leaves) have no thorns like other pineapples do. 
Brought two along..to use them as props in my pics.  
One cost 5,000 Rupiah or 500 Won.
The smell of pineapples did entice me...but...it was still Ramadan month. 참아야 해. 
Ok...a close up look at the pineapples sold around Kelud Volcano area.
Back to Lala who's not afraid of standing next to a ravine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...