안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 4, 2015

Going to Kelud Volcano: Part 5

now...I was up up up...approaching the crater....well, not really 
...only to find something that surprised me. I found a pic of our auntie and her family^^ 
Where? at this Kawasaki motorbike!!! Yes, we can have our picture taken for 10,000 or 1$ and have it printed out as well. neat, eh? 
So...I might as well..make the best use of this motorbike.  but how..?
First....I was allowed to take as many pics as I wanted to. 
or better yet....I could sit on this motor bike...just for the sake of posing...!!! 
Soaring high... 
wish..I could ride on it...freely. 
with the magnificent backdrop as astounding as Kelud Volcano....I was beside myself. 
정신이 나갔다....^^ 
멋진 풍경에 다가...멋진....바이크.... 
Instagram-able...^^ㅋㅋㅋ 
Who would've thought that...KELUD Volcano could pamper its visitors with this kind of adventure... 
now...let's start going up...by walking...enough with the motorbike.
As I was walking up and up...the mountain...the skies were getting nearer...and bluer... 
and...I was like ...walking above the CLOUDS. Well, yes...LITERALLY.
On the other side...clouds hanging .... 
But right above me..I could see a HOLE of blue skies....where sunshine penetrated the clouds above me. 
...then..I saw Seonhee and Lala were still going right behind me... 
 
As I walked up the mountain...more and more angles from where I could savor the volcano...were visible...and ready to be explored. 
Subhanallah. What a view! 
But..I decided not to continue up to the crater..since ....well, the fog started to fall down the mountain...and I guessed I'd better go back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...