안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 5, 2015

Strolling Along My Campus @ Jogja

But..first, I got to meet Coen, my brother-in-law's sister along with her children. She handed me three pairs of trousers that my wife ordered from her. *phew..what a trade.^^ I mean...Jogja-Seoul trade with direct sales like this..ㅋㅋ 
The next stop was ...to meet Loeloe at her office.
We're like...kids on the loose. 
Center for Asia Pacific Studies is where she's currently working. It's a small, yet nice building at Bulaksumur area inside the campus complex. 
Then..my next stop...was to greet mbak Santi at Center for Korean Studies...and this is the very road...hmm alley? where the Center is. I love the neighborhood. 
It's so calm and shady. 
The next stop....my college of Humanities... 
After meeting some people along the way, I was walking straight up to... 
the main road leading to the Main Building of our university. 
Yup..that's where I was going to since I got a meeting at 1 pm there. 
But..let's take a rest here first..on the first floor of south wing of the building where canopies and free wifi were available for anyone.
Got into the international office ...had some meetings...* done. ok..that's one of the pics I took. 
Meeting done! Another stroll into the stairs leading me up to the 3rd floor where I could see the open field in front of the main hall. 
or...well, like this. It's an old building designed by Mr. Soekarno..the first president of Indonesia. 
But...I love the simple yet strong characteristics of this building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...