안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, December 1, 2014

Petite France (Revisited)

 
not that I wanted to. NOPE. It's just that I got to take my relatives (tante and budhe^^) who happened to be visiting Korea. well....as what tourists do....this place has recently been one of the must-visit places for those who's fallen into the "trap" of Korean dramas.^^ 
Ok...again..these miniatures displayed in all houses were captivating as always. 
the glass managerie... 
the porcelain dolls... 
the all France-related knick-knack.... 
from inside one of the houses..I could see people were enjoying the outdoor performance..which none other than (again, unchanged) pantomime show.!! 
up ..walked up the hill...another view from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...