안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hurrah ....I got 100 points!!!

받아쓰기 or dictation and spelling class is on Thursdays. Eyra always tries her best to get the best of all feats. I know that it is difficult for her to learn Hangeul and the language as well. But...she does her best to follow the classes... 
As a token of appreciation for her ceaseless effort of learning Korean language, I took her to take one of the ice creams she likes. Since Baskin and Robbins is only 1 minute away from home... 
there she goes. Freya, too. 
I think they enjoyed having a great time of being with their parents, esp. me who's been busy as always. 
Today is my last day of classes in 2nd semester.
What a feeling.^^
Alhamdulillah that it's going to be over soon and long summer break is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...