안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, February 13, 2015

Masjid Itaewon

Wednesday, Feb. 11, 2015.
I wouldn't have made myself perform the afternoon prayer, had I not decided to stop by at Itaewon Masjid. It's over 5 pm and...
I arrived at the Masjid and found myself being alone inside. The first time ever...I could take the picture without anyone in it.
what a serene atmosphere.
The mimbar where the Imam gives his sermons...kutbah...at least on Fridays...the time I go to the Masjid. Since I had no one to distract me from....easily I could just approach the mimbar and took a picture of its surrounding. 
even...the intricate design and pattern on the walls were visibly cool to look at.
and...the stacks of colorful Al Quran in one of several shelves.
Yes...it was almost dusk...it gave me ample time to enjoy the sunrise before Magrib praying-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...