안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, April 24, 2015

The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Okay....this movie drained my no-breakfast morning energy! The morning IMAX 3D show...paid off, though. Wait...I got the ticket for free....for being the VVIP member.
As much as I like the fact that Seoul is featured in the movie, but I can't help noticing ...as to why it's mostly grey in color... hmm..to set the tone of the story?
Wished Seoul.was more than that...in the movie.^-
so....
today...April 29...I rewatched the movie....
okay...being a VVIP member git its advantages. ...one of them is free movies...!!!
so...after my 2nd time of watching the Avengers. ..I got to admit that the movie is well mafe~story-wise. I mean...I could get along the flow of the whole universe or theme or where the movie was being directed to...hassle-free. 
It's witty...and full of one-liners that indeed amused the fans.
☆☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...