안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, May 30, 2015

Panda & Other Exhibits @ DDP~Seoul ep.11

We came to Dongdaemun Design Plaza to see the 1600+ pandas...but it turned out we got more than what we'd expected. Like this one: a plush red sofa (?)
Anyhow...we'd have regretted it, had we not seen the major attraction: the pandas....just like what most people in this picture were doing.
...then...just when I thought that seeing the pandas would be enough and help me continue my daily life....but then I saw candies...I mean roses...the LED type. 
You got..panda and then some. 
a pic to get the vibe in the air.
...back to the satin project.
this is what we encountered at DDP..

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...