안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, May 30, 2015

Taereung ep. 1

With only 1000 won or 500 won for my case*...I took the kids to one of the tombs of Joseon kings*.
the kids didn't need to pay. It's free of charge for them.
with that...we could enjoy the scenery and learned one or two about history.
They loved it....well...I thought so.
one of the ways to enjoy summer.
It's not that hot today...so it's fun.
turned out some people were also having picnic!!!
* As a resident of Nowon county, I got 50% off^^
@nd free for the kids.
one thing for sure...the kids had a time with their Daddy out of the house.
oh...they even had their fair share of becoming archeologists. So they said.
...digging out some stones..pebbles...
수원의 돌...마법의 돌...행운의 돌....ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...