안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, December 20, 2012

KBC 2012 Done^^

Gosh, time flies so fast that I could not even believe it. It was just like yesterday when I started joining the Korea Brand Communicator Program organized by the Presidential Council on Nation Branding. Indeed, it was such an overwhelmingly insightful program that I joined.

On December 17, 2012...it was finally coming to a close, well for good reason. I am sure that next year more juniors or the 5th batch of communicators will be selected. As for me, having been selected to be one of the communicators in this wonderful program has been a  blessing in itself. 

Surely I would miss my friends and fellow communicators who have been with me for almost a year..travelling, blogging, chatting, discussing, talking, arguing, meeting, sharing...and more and more ...ING in the process of its program.
Gosh, gonna miss you guys. But, hey time goes on and we all have other things ahead of us to do and challenge ourselves to be a better person, right?

Now, this is a picture we took on our last trip to Yangdon Folk Village at Gyeongju. It was a bright day in the last day of Autumn or the first week of Winter. Being one of the two villages, along with Hahoe Village at Andong, this UNESCO designated heritage was indeed a worth-visiting village. 
...a single-look at our care-free and carpe-diem kind-of-attitude 
while having a rest on a rest-area en route to Gyeongju.
Bye, friends. I know that we are still together in Korea, but the fact that there won't be 
any more programs make me sad...but...the best things are yet to come, so they say.
So, I am looking forward to hearing more of you are doing.
Been a great pleasure being with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...