안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, July 6, 2015

Kumpul-Kumpul Masa Lalu

My parents...early 1970s. 
Found this pic inside an album. Well preserved. Love the edges of this small picture. 
My twin cousins.me.my lil bro & sis.Taken at "Anda" photo studio in Ngadiluwih. In its glory days, this photo studio was the main IT place during holidays.
wow..we're all married with children!!!
@Borobudur Temple: my Mom and Dad. I remembered my Mom used to telling me about her trip with Dad. They looked so happy.
I vividly remembered this picture. It was Lebaran I guess in 1984! Me...with my parents, my auntie Sri, and cousins!!!!!!
Gee...what an extended family we were!
Agung, Wawan, Lini, Ries, Ita, Anna, Nana, & Sari. And..we're all married except one.
This is me and my bro, Wawan at Trate Village, at the garden of Pak Trimo's house. Pak Trimo was my Dad's friend. What I remembered about it was the fact that I actually didn't want to touch the banana tree.
Oh...I loved making cartoons or making sketches or comics. My brother and cousin were waiting for my next project....^^
SEPT 1985 ...I was at 5th grade of elementary school. We're having a trip to Jakarta by train.with our Dad.
I remembered visiting Pekan Raya Jakarta or Jakarta Fair at Monas Square. Oh...I just realized that a company named HUMPUSS already back then. 
We're on a light plane being displayed at the Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...