안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Long Walk at Daecheon Beach (part 4)

White sands....soft waves...cool breeze of air.......No..I was lying. ^^ It's boiling. I mean..it's hot. Well, what did I expect? I was at the seaside in the midst of Summer.^-^
Get real, Suray! 
Sure...it never dampened my spirit to keep on exploring.
As (again-and-again) a token of proof that I DID go there...
here's another pic....^^ 
The coastline is indeed long. It stretches for about more than 5 km, I guess. I could be wrong, though. Just based on my guessing. 
The tip or the start of the Daecheon beach is actually the cliff ..up there. It's rocky and prohibited for any visitors. 
Due to its steep caves and rocks that may trap visitors during high tides. 
A not-yet finished panoramic view of the beach. 
An irresistibly natural look of the Daecheon beach.  
Wait...is it the same tea ..I mean...sea as I was having. 
Well, look closer, and the less you'll see*
*quoted from the movie "Now You See Me*


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...