안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, April 26, 2013

Ironman 3 in 4DX @ CGV


Wooaaaaa...Yippieee....the midterm papers are done!!! and what could be more exciting than 'pampering' and 'soaking' myself into the world of pseudo-hyper-reality I am in love with: movieeeeeee!! Yes, and the premier of Ironman 3 was just at the right moment when I finished my papers & have them submitted.
Thanks Robert Downey Jr. for 'coloring up' my time in the wee early morning^^.
Yes...the only time available was at 10 am screening of Ironman 3 on 4DX. 
The huge neon poster adorned one section at Wangshimni CGV. 
Even a gimmicky I-am-not-sure-what-it-is-made-of Ironman robot was there to salute and welcome the movie goers. Find it if you could spot where it is!
I saw it on 4DX to fully enjoy and experience the new world of Ironman that kept me glued for more than 2 hours. 
Ok, I admitted that the first reason as to why I felt the need to watch this was that..the first installment of Ironman back in 2008 was a kind of "whoooaaa-is this straight-from-the-comic-book movie? it's cool. I love Robert Downey Jr.'s genius-arrogant-acting which turned out to be the soul of the Ironman.
And..that's how I am here. 
It's indeed a MUST-WATCH movie for any ironman die-hard or fanboys or first timers to the movie. Well I am not a fan boy but...I consider myself as someone who'd be like being tossed out of the box, had I not watched this. (sort-of). 
And I could pretty sum it like this:
This is indeed one of the best comic-hero movies that surely gives the audience a thrilling ride.
Is the story deed? Nope. No need to be. Coz what I need is that it tops off the other two (its predecessors).
After all, it IS RD Jr. who makes the movie so irresistible to watch!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...