안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 31, 2013

JAZZ+KIDS: would they mix?

Yes, there was a jazz concert in the park that day. And as a jazz lover, how could I just pack and leave? No way!!! So, I begged the kids to 'accompany' their Daddy hahahahaha!
But..I got to BRIBE them with ICE CREAM.
well..okay..anything, Dear!
It's 30 minutes before the show started and yet...still not many people came in. The seating arrangement in the park was so huge that I guess..it could accommodate a thousand people or more.
so, the event was 'Jazz (Music Concert) in the Forest'
숲 속의 음악회. I wish I'd known about it earlier..since there was a classic music concert in the previous week.:( :-)^!^
Here they were...with their ice cream ...to calm them down...^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
but ...it DID work, though.
so jazz and kids: would they mix? No! But, it'll change into YES..if you just know how to work it out. (in my case: I got to 'lure' them to sit and try as might to enjoy it)
But, how long would they last...enjoying the concert? 
hmmm....let's see.
The sun's about to set...and the show..I guess..was also about to start.
People with their dinner in hands...began to sit down scattering around the benches.
Now I realized that they're having their dinner + drinks while enjoying the music concert.
The whole view of the outdoor stage where jazz around the world concert was held.
Alright, then. the musicians are adjusting their musical instruments..before...giving us a journey around the world through jazz.
Just as I expected, couples, young and old, kids with families, friends, were having to start/end their weekend with this musical concert.
We 'began' our weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...