안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, September 14, 2014

waiting for Godot a.k.a. my students...^^ ㅋㅋㅋ

Waiting for Godot...
waiting for my students. ^^
Gee.....what a lame day it is. I mean...we're supposed to start the class at 10 but then we found out that there was NO electricity in the class. Later I found out that we're asked to start the class at 11 since there was this electricity-related maintenance service or something. But then...it's now past 11 and yet..I haven't seen a single student...wait...one's coming in. ^^ ..
well...geeezz....어떻게...이럴수가...맨날 이렇게 하면 안 되는데..참.
하룻종일 어제부터 가의자료를 얼마나 열심히 준비했는데...이렇게 될 줄 몰랐네요...
담부터 10분이라도 늦게 온다면 그냥 교실앞에서 가만히 서라고 할까??? ㅋㅋㅋ
waiting for Godot.....
고도란 말을 쓰니까 미안해, 얘들아...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...