안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Accompanying UGM Delegation to Gyeongsangbuk-Do (part 3)

Had a glimpse of former president Park Chung-hee's office in the display 
section of a museum dedicated to him. 
Got a glimpse of his birthplace before running back to the bus.
Yes..again and again..not enough time to do this and that. 
caught in the middle of a meeting between Indonesia-Korea delegation. 
My eyes got fixated on the snacks prepared on the table.
sorry..but that's what'd been bothering me....since I was so hungry. 
and..not many of the delegates touched the snacks.
#this has been a presentation by Suray....who took time to be on the road with the delegation from UGM visiting Gyeongsangbuk-Do.
Sorry..that I did not take much any stories on this blog. On purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...