안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, January 31, 2015

Delightful Food/Snack I Encountered This Past Week

First of all, at times...I got to admit that I've been craving for anything sweet...geezzh...I know I shouldn't have, but who could turn down a giftpack of traditional home-town snack that my student brought for me?
It is made of coconut brown sugar, peanuts, and tapioca (?)....@nyway...it's crunchily tempting. Gone in a few seconds^^
We went to a nearby Korean restaurant and ordered 알밥 [albab] which is basically rice with assorted side dish....but mostly veggies and the 알밥 itself~~which is actually ^fish eggs^
..and with two shrimp tempura, it just blew me away....^^ of course, I didn't eat the shrimps. My kids did.
Back at home...I had scrumptious....light (?) Diner...consisting of tempe, emping, boiled sprouts, black beans mixed with coconut shreds, and the irreplaceable sambal!!!
Thanks to my wife who knows what I like.
I was home and it's served..
And...one more thing that I love is kering tempe or dried tempe (soybean) mixed with peanuts, garlic, shallot, and chilli.
whoa...a good meal for a vegetarian like me.
again and again...I thank my wife for making all of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...