안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ginseng-Filled Dishes

I guess..it was the first time for me to have ginseng-filled dishes on most of our meal on a daily basis.
Yep...we're having a dinner hosted by Yeungnam University.. 
and..this 한정식 or full set course on Korean dishes really distinguished itself from what I had before. 
none other than ..the cute and delicately prepared meal like the one I posted above..with ginseng in it. 
yup..wrapped in everything that is mostly new to me. 
I think I've encountered some or similar dishes like this. but this one's quite particularly a hard-to-resist delicacies. of course, simply because..they're mostly natural ingredients.: and a ginseng that goes with them

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...