안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Staying One Night @ Haeundae Beach

....Went to Busan for a seminar. (no stories-related). just pictures...
Stayed at one of the hotels near Haeundae Beach. 
Good Morning, Suray. 
It's a hotel operated by Korea's chain: Bennikea.
A small hotel but..for one night..it's okay. 
waking up to a beautiful scenery seen from my hotel window...ㅋㅋㅋ 
The sun's shining..and...I could see the well..a bit obstructed view.. 
selfie.. 
I was trying to reach out to the far beyond scenery...
Then...I managed to take some shots of the city.
Oh wait..this was taken from Paradise Hotel where I had my seminar.
View from the 16th floor. Haeundae Beach in Winter...completely different from summer splash.^^
Looking down ... 
and..looking up straight into the vast ocean....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...