안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Strawberries Farm

Winter, December, 2014. A good time to hang out in an open air farms? Not quite.
But..with such a breathtaking sky and snow-capped mountain beyond?
who could resist it? 
I coudn't. At least..I held on my firm belief that there must be something good I could learn out of it. 
Well, yes. At least..I took a closer look into the farm of one of Korea's sought-after strawberries. 
and I meant it. I could go from one vinyl house to another...in which each step of how the magic is being done...to give us a delectable strawberry ever grown in Korea, at least. or the world? 
These are still 'babies' in the making. I am not sure that they're ready to be harvested/picked up, though. 
This looks so trivial. But..after I got into the inside of it..I did admire a lot of work being poured into 'growing' the strawberries that I only thought of 'buying and eating' them without any prior knowledge ..let alone admiration to the so much work put into it. 
Yes...I came with little expectation..but then..
I came out...with....a gratitude in mind.
what a splendid experience it had been.
*One of the best things I got from my trip to Gyeongsangbukdo, accompanying UGM Delegation to the province.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...