안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Youido @ Night from Afar

I was ready to go home from work. Yup, it's 5 pm, but since it's winter...the sun's down early and the sky's bright with lights in winter.
My fave mall (IFC Mall) was visible..the tallest building. But, of course, it's just the location..not all of them is the mall. wait..what am I talking about? 
ok..I just want to remember the recollections I had when I took these pictures. 
The lights on on those office buildings. Time to go home.
One 포장마자 or street vendor (a colorful tent) is visible. 
The trees-with-leaves dotted the streets. 
and..I was on my way to enter the 국회의사당역 the National Assembly Station (line 9) ..the very station I use whenever I go to work.
It's Winter 2014. 
a recollection..worth-remembering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...