안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, March 9, 2015

Mama Surprised me with BLACK FOREST!!!

It was almost 11 pm when I got home...when I found Mama preparing. ..sort of garnishing the black forest cake....and...couldn't have been happier to find my favorite cake right in front of me.
It was so tempting. Some strawberries on top. Cream on top....with irresistible flavors and scent. ..if I may say so.
Thank you Mama. You made my day. In the morning you surprised me with your signature yellow rice....and at night you did it again with another signature of yours....black forest.
thank you so much. I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...