안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, March 6, 2015

Sound of Music @ Oscar 2015

Did not know that Gaga could be about 'voice' ..the beautiful one....and not about the put-on-a-show kind of thing she's been notorious (err famous) for? 
anyway..I taped it while she sang the medley of Sound of Music ..a tribute to this evergreen musical as well as the achievement of Julie Andrews who....showed up thanking her for doing JUSTICE to the songs.
Yep..I sort of agreed to what Julie to Gaga.
I was like...*wait...let's see what's gonna happen to her dress..to her costume...* I kind of....expected something *bizarre* would come out of her while gown she's wearing during her show..'but nothing happened.
I was just purely simply magic..that wowed me....
as someone who'd never expected that she could be all about the VOICE..a great one..., I was blown away.
Bravo..kudos..to you, Gaga..ㅋㅋㅋ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...