안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, March 9, 2015

Birthday Bash^^ @ Class

Nope...not this one. These were some pizza, carbonara, and fried cheese eggplants we ordered when my students sort of kidnapped me out of the class and forced me to have the class in a restaurant on my birthday^^
This is another surprise party..well sort of...when some of my students at Universitas Terbuka Korea burst into the class ....bringing in a cake!! Well...I couldn't have been happier.
Though I wondered as to whether being 41 should be celebrated. ...but the thought of having been surrounded by great friends and families. ...made me think that it is indeed worthwhile....
yes...I am thankful of having more than juat good friends around.
Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...