안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hotel Tentrem @ Jogjakarta

Late post about my last year's travel to Jogjakarta where I stayed at Hotel Tentrem.
Gee..what a comfy hotel indeed it was. I loved it so much. 
I was pampered by all the beyond good amenities provided by the hotel. 
Next time I traveled back home...^^ I'd like to stay a night or two..again at this hotel. 
The Javanese-style hospitality really sums up what this hotel is all about. 
oh, waking up to the Merapi volcano...was really a soothing experience.^^ funny, eh? 
And the ambiance that I felt during my 3-night stay @ Hotel Tentrem...was incomparable. 
And..the arrays of food that I loved..OMG. 
Of course, I savored the traditional delicacies ...that I could not help ....
couldn't resist them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...