안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hotel Tentrem @ Jogjakarta

I was still intrigued by the amenities @ Hotel Tentrem that I took abundant of pictures. But, surely I won't post all of them here. Anyway..some would do justice to the hotel.
It looks like any other hotel? hmm not quite...until you're IN this hotel. 
The meticulously and intricately designed layout to the hotel really pampered me. 
The vast room and soft plush pillows really tugged me into bed after a long day work! 
The smile? yup, it's a sincere one. 
It's taken from the bathroom. Yes, the see-through bath-room, though a bit shocking at first, turned out to be a stealer(?) in itself. 
From the same angle where I took the previous picture. 
And..for Indonesians who may know what those are. 
These are bajaj (three-wheeled vehicle) used by the current President Jokowi during his presidential campaign. 
Gee..it must've cost a fortune to take these two historical relics to be displayed at the hotel lobby.
But, indeed..they are a sight to behold.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...