안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, August 7, 2015

What A Small World!!!

I just finished using ATM at Woori Bank in my campus when I caught someone I knew perfectly well....yes....it's Jobirson..my friend from Uzbekistan, but I juzt couldn't believe my eyes since I thought he was in his home country after he graduated last year.
But...it's surely him. Yes...the one and only Jobirson I knew too well...and he's with his wife! He married. Mmmm...apparently I didn't know him that well...at least..I hadn't contacted him for ..well...more than a year. I'm so happy for him being married and all.
Then....the same day...I bumped into our mr Hotma, Adi, and Lee ssnm from PAS.
It's been a year since the last time we met...no...I met them in June in Jogja, only this time we met in Seoul.
With Renci...our youngest sonsaengnim at the department.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...