안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, May 4, 2013

You Are The Sunshine of My Life

Been such a long time since Glee makes me feel this way. Guess...I miss the old-time glee. naaaa....^^ This week's episode (title: Wonder-ful) was truly a blessing in disguise. It touches the issue that we need to always see things with a smile on face. 
We need to appreciate, thank, and be grateful for what and who we have.
Kurt's song that he dedicated to his father is one of the best highlights of this episode's  (if not the whole season). Well, I may exaggerate it a little bit, but..to think that he feels this kind of way to his Daddy who turned out to be all supporting and stuffs....is a stellar thing to do.
*Oh, I guess I'd also like to thank Stevie Wonder for this wonderfully written song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...