안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Parents Day 어버이 날

May 8 is celebrated as Parents Day in Korea. 
Lots of flowers are sold in every corner of the street, especially at the exit of subway stations--at least from what I saw in my neighborhood. 
But...what I would remember most would be the cards that both Eyra and Freya made for us. 
This one is made by Eyra. I guess the school asked all of the kids to make the same thing but let them write anything they wanted on this paper. 
And this is what Eyra wrote. 
*THank You, Eyra' 
Mom, Dad, I love you.
Thanks for raising me.
Have a great Parents' Day. 
And this one is made by Freya, which I am sure was initiated by her teacher at the kindergarten. But still, the heart that filled this paper is purely from Freya's.
Oh, I am sure that 프레야  wrote her own name. I am sure of it.^^
Thank you, Dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...