안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, May 3, 2013

I am madly insane for Iron Man:( :(

I guess I was infatuated by the charms of Iron Man, not because of the movie itself...but I don't know what...One thing for sure..it WAS my third time in a week!!!! that I watched Iron Man 3. I guess..one thing for sure..because it IS only 3,000 Won hahahahaha...(Thanks CGV 중계점 for making my dream come true. I mean..my 2nd and 3rd time of watching the movie..I could just relax and enjoy all the details of the movie. and....oh, wait...I guess...another reason is the soundtrack that I am in love with. I am pretty much into the OST that colors this movie. Gosh..I couldn't have been more infatuated than this...


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...