안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, December 30, 2011

The First Korean Food: Deolseot Bipimbab


Since we had yet any tools to cook, we got no choice but to go outside and had something for dinner. The only thing that came to my mind was deolseot bipimbab –my favorite food. It was a good thing that I have a regular place to go whenever I want to have this specialties.








The ajumma at this siktang has been sooo nice and generous to me that I never skip any deolseot bipimbab at her place whenever I have this appetite for this one. This is something that I treasure most.
So, I took my family, along with Seonhee and Wawan to have late-lunch together. The kids loved it soo much. It was a good choice since the veggies were a lot and the banchan or side dishes were also thoroughly good.
Eyra and Freya did love it. It was good to know that they could enjoy their first Korean



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...