안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Nightmarish Final Exam = Gyeongbokgung? What?

I was petrified by the reflection of today's examination paper that I had to face. I did not like it:) Well, it was so difficult that I could not even remember what the questions were. AHA. It never occurred to me that I found it a bit hard. Well, I tried very hard to churn into what the questions were all about...but...they seemed to be so vaguely obscure in my mind.
The Listening test.......gosh........
The grammar test.........OMG ........
The reading test.........oh, swell........
Despite the fact that I felt a bit distressed out of it....I had this little weeny confidence that I might...(once again...MIGHT...) get about 80% correct.
What?
how come that...I felt this miserable when at the same time I was kinda confident enough to have answered 80% of the questions correctly.
It means..simply...that I was not sure as to what I had to say about the exam...^^ I just crossed my fingers that I got them correct. I did MY BEST.
....................
I was so stressed out that I was going out to Gyeongbokgung Palace in downtown Seoul to soothe myself down....^^

Look at this dishelved namja stranded in the midst of Joseon Dinasty Palace in Seoul. Irrespective of the fact that he was somewhat dishelved...he still managed to pose for a picture. AHA.
AHA.......again.
This is the picturesque Gyeonghoeru Pavilion or the Royal Banquet Hall with the lotus pond surrounding it. It was so serene this afternoon that I felt like I forgot what I had just been through today.

AHA.
It was a good thing that I decided to go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...