안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 2, 2014

Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) @ Night (part 3)

As the name suggests, this Design Plaza is full of wow-moment out of admiring the architecture that emerges from everywhere I set my angles to take some pictures. 
Like this one. Om Kiki who was followed by Eyra and Freya were walking away from me...and as they were getting smaller...I took my camera and then..I realized how huge the columns were. Yup..those columns are exceptionally huge. 
With the lighting on place...it only adds the sense of depth on each one of them.
Well, at least..that's what I felt. 
As we were going away into another level of the MOTHER spaceship, I saw (again) the changing colors of the DDP walls^^ (Gee..I don't know why I LOVEEEE referring this HUGE place as the Spacecraft)..coz it felt like this.^^ 
Then...we bumped into something familiar yet...out of place vehicle. But..on second thought..it WAS NOT out of place...In fact...it's a brilliant idea. I mean...the whole idea of constructing this MOTHER spaceship was to show different facades and types of designs. So..a Philippines Jeepney also fits into the whole area of exhibition. 
Let's take a moment to share.^^ 
And..as we ventured deeper into section after section of the building, we encountered endless arrays of exhibitions, be it on the wall OR on the ceiling like these ones. 
They're lights or neon on the shapes of books. Yes..another eye-catching design that made me click my camera endlessly.
AND YET...IT WAS ONLY 10% of the whole area in DDP.
Gosh...I would never be able to cover this whole MOTHER SPACESHIP.
I think I got to go back AGAIN. ^^(agreeeeeeeddddd).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...