안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, December 3, 2011

Jobir's Birthday

I was walking down the backyard of the main building at HUFS when I spotted a familiar figure hurrying up towards the building. It was Jobir--my friend. He was unusually cloaked in a suit like he was going to have some job interview.

(note: the picture does not correspond to the story cos it was taken right after the birthday bash, actually)









Indeed, he DID have an interview for the final exam. But, it turned out that that was not the reason as to why he was wearing a formal attire. It was his birthday. :)










Wow..that was nicely cool.
So, I got his invitation to come over for his birthday bash.
---












The class (I mean...the exam's over)...and I got back to my room only to find another message reminding me of Jobir's birthday. We were going to Mr. Pizza.










--Jobir, Maya, Felix, Wawan, Polina, and some
other friends were ready to have the party. Since it was colder than the day before, we dressed up in winter jacket....only to find that the birthday boy stood up distinctively wearing his suit.












 I think that was a good decision of him to wear one since he looks cool in it. It compliments him.












So, we're having this good pizza.: a large cheese pizza and a potato sweet pizza.
In short, after a quick break .....










and off...we started the party by digging into the delicious pizza.

So, Jobir...Happy Birtday.
May All of the wishes come true.
Amiiin.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...