안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's been a while since I last blogged it out

I think it's been two-week off season for me:) I mean..I've been so busy preparing for the last term's exam on Korean languaage as well as my preparation to welcome my family to live in Korea during my 4-year study here. What a hectic (but hey..it's a wonderful one) life here.
I have been busy moving out from the dorm to our two-room house near campus.
I was lucky to have such friendly friends who helped me out when I got to move into the new house.
The thing is....
there have been so many things going around me in my campus that I got to make sure I can keep up with them.
I got sooooo many stuffs to tell on the blog but yet...to do so.
so....guess I'd better wait till I got some time off...afterall...I just started my 5 level term in Korean language. I mean....I can't believe it myself that now I AM having my 5 level of Korean class. Really?
I'd better check and re-check as to whether I AM capable of being at this level.
So...the only way to find it out is by taking a TOPIK test next year on January 29.
Already registered myself.
Got to prepare for it.
And...Hope for the best.
Ok...my friends and fellows out there...pls. wait for more blogs and entries on my site.
I am sorry for not checking this out often lately.
But I do promise to keep posting more stories on Korea and my life around it.....sooooooon.
till then..enjoy reading my previous blogs.
It's been like minus 10 degrees lately in Seoul (especially)...and I love it....^^ (really?) brrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...