안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, December 30, 2011

Lotteria for Lunch

 It was actually lunch time and yet we had not had anything to eat...
So, the only thing that I had come to get familiarized myself with is....Lotteria. Since we were still at Seoul Station, the best thing to do was getting into Lotteria ...which turned out to be so crowded during lunch hour. Then, I noticed that Lotteria offered a special discounted price for lunch menu. Oh...I see.




That’s why lots of people were jammed sitting on almost all seats available and visible there.  The only way to get any seat was just patiently waiting for any customers who’d finished their lunch. It  paid off...after 10 minutes or so we managed to secure seats for us to enjoy our Shrimph burgers. The kids loved the french fries.
I know...I know...it was the first day in Kore
a...and yet...we had not Korean traditional menus for the family...instead it  was Korean-style westernized burger^^....well..at least it was Korean brand^^.


Or .....that was not the exact reason as to why we ate there.....first, I came there often. Second, it was fast (fast foodJ), third: we needed to skip time...and fourth....hey....it turned out to be a good dealJ ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...