안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, February 12, 2012

VIVALDI PARK RESORT

Vivaldi Park, the name itself seems to boast a wondrous world of musical journey whenever someone steps into it.


And it does.


I was there last week with my family for swimming and skiing.
Yes, despite the fact that this is a cold winter, the resort offers its guest endless arrays of entertainment and family recreation in one huge spot: Vivaldi Daemyung Resort.
Just 2 hour ride from Seoul, the vast and sophisticated resort indeed made our winter holiday a special one. We stayed in a family-size room where all of the amenities we can have are all prepared there.










Thanks to the Minister of Sports, Culture, and Tourism of Korea, we could enjoy the amenities on their complimentary.
It was marvelous.





the OCean World where my family took a dip in a warm swimming pool and indoor water park was....breathtakingly huge. The kids loved it soooo much.
As for me, I was glued in the memorable and hard-to-forget ski experience. Skiing for a tropical man like me is something that is wildly enchanting.
It was, indeed.
Seemed to be intriguingly challenged as to whether I would be able to nail it, but it turned out to be just fine. and hopla...I found it amusingly captivating and....better yet......intoxicating. I wanted to do some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...