안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, March 1, 2012

My 4F friends

4F?, yep...that's what I usually call or we usually call ourselves. Despite the fact that now I am at level 6 at ohaktang or Language institute, I never forget...or let me phrase it in other words.....I cannot forget our  so-called glue-like friendship we've shared.
Yes, our 4 F (level 4 F class) at HUFS did knock me out. I mean..it was so memorable that even though we've been learning at different classes, we still hang out together.
Just like what we did the other week.



Two of our friends from Japan, Chika Tatsuno and Akane were going back to Japan. So, without further ado, we kinda got ourselves together and ready to have dinner again (together)....and...then.....nothing felt like it.
Well, saying good bye to Chika--the strongest female friends alive in our class or should I say..campus(?) ^^-- as well as saying good bye to Akane seemed so hard since they've been cherishing or coloring our lives with their music video, songs, dances, and the likes.
well.....anyway...we did our dinner 2gether.
and...what's more interesting thing to do to end our night but......having the best ice cream we could think of...^^
yes...indeed...we call it 우리들의 행복한 밤....^^ (the happy night of our life^^(?)) or sort of.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...