안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Seoul City Hall Event

I was walking through the City Hall or 시청 right in downtown Seoul en route to President Hotel to meet one student of mind who was in Seoul for a seminar. Upon walking through it, I found an event, I wished I'd known what it was.

But I spotted some soldiers or those related to Korea's security or homeland security. I guess it must've had something to do with that. 
Even, Rain was scheduled to hold a concert there--did not know as to whether he did show up since I did not have a chance to take a look.
Anyhow, I just want to point out that this huge area of City Hall has been the very venue that has printed its historical traces as the place where thousand of 'Red Devil' or 'Be The Reds' supporters gathered during the 2002 Korea - Japan World Cup.
And..recently, it accommodated approximately 80,000 people to witness PSY's Eoppa Gangnam Style's free concert for his fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...