안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Acupuncture @Haneuiwon

Last week on 15 Sept. I was having a severe cold and headaches. I thought that I was going to have a cold since it's the changing ofvthe season.
Surely I took my prescriptions and....decided to go to a nearby 한의원 where I had a treatment like acupuncture and blood-cupping^^
Did it help? To.a certain degree....it worked...a little. I still had my severe cold and headaches.....and my temperature reached 40 degrees Celsius!!! Yes....I was in.pain. ....a severe one.
Gosh.....actually....rewriting what I was experiencing is not an easy thing to do. But....for the sake of my diary...I got to.
Anyway....going to 한의원 was just the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...