안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hospitalized for 4 Days!!!

Finally....I was at the lowest circle of my health. I couldn't bear it any longer. I was....in the end...Hospitalized.
Three doctors diagnosed....... .......and I got to be in the hospital. I had no.choices. I was 48kg! I lost 4 kg in a week!!! 
Now that I am HEALTHY^^ and retelling about it....I feel how blessed I've been that I can go through those days.
BLOOD CULTURE, Uncountable times of BLOOD TESTS, ct scans of the whole body, injections,...
Anyway....let's just forget those.
.............
서울의료원 was where I was hospitalized. Got a chance to snap those butterflies.....at the atrium of the hospital.
Yes....No matter how distressed and powerless I was....I got to make myself awake and realized what my surroundings were like.
Thank God...my daughters were so patient and attentively taking care of me...in their own ways.
Freya was reading me a book.she brought from school.^^ yes...it really cheered me up.
Being a vegetarian and....Hospitalized at the same time.....was no easy feat. Not to mention....that my tongue was not ready to taste any strong-flavored food....yet I got to eat. The hospital was kind enough to prepare vegetables for me.
Hmmm.....some recollections...
I just didn't want to remember the details....
More meals.....3 times a day.
Alhamdulilah.....now I am.healthy. I'm back. I regained my health. ..my energy...
And....after 2-week of being lost and gone....now I'm back to my blog retelling where I'd been for the last two weeks.
*Alhamdulillah....I'm fine and healthy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...