안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, May 3, 2013

CGV Junggye (중계점) Grand Open Fiesta

I saw two special buses parked outside CGV theater at 중계. I guess...the mouth-to-mouth marketing and the internet sensation that Junggye CGV theater has been making for the past week are deemed incomplete without these buses^-^ 
What's not to like? The Grand Opening of this theater (as I wrote in my other entries) teased the movie lovers to have the too-good-to-be-true offer: all movies for only 3,000 Won and that's roughly 2.5 US$ each. What a treat. Even I won't be able to see movie (let alone the 3D ones) in upscale cinema Indonesia. (except in small cities I guess). So...this is a madly insane marketing of the CGV. 
I am happy to be the member of CGV.^^ 
See the buses? They are just parked right outside the Homeplus Mall where CGV occupies the whole 8th floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...