안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, May 17, 2013

Hanbok-in-Style

What could be more entertaining and visually self-reflecting than being able to put on the real hanbok in style. It was our first time to put on hanbok  all together--the whole family. Well, Eyra and Freya have their own hanbok at home, but not me. It never occurred to me that I would have one at home. Well, maybe I will. But, in the meantime..this picture of me with the whole family clad in hanbok is sufficient to officially  recall that I have been in hanbok.
Now..let's take a look at the red dots put on the girls!! Good thing I didn't have to have those on my cheek. :-) 
This has been the 'side-effect' of being at Goyang International Flower*-*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...