안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 5, 2012

A reflection of serenity in one early Winter afternoon (at my HUFS)


I think it was the first week of Winter. I remembered the temperature was about 7 Celcius or so. The wind was blowing a bit hard. The barren trees were as if left stranded without any warm embrace from the leaves that left them staggering in the chilly day of one Winter afternoon.
I was passing by the main building when I saw no one was around. Oh, yes....it was Sunday. No one was seen everywhere...I bet it was sooo chilly for some.
I kinda liked it since it did give a postcard-like image of the university main building. The sky was bright blue with no traces of any single cloud visible.  It was --- I think--- breathtakingly stunning.

I am glad that I did take the snap of the moment to capture it into my memory so as I will alwasy remember and be able to share it with others how beautiful a single day could be when we just stand and sit and calm ourselves down to contemplate the beauty. In this case, the black-looking barren tree in the picture tells it all. It was as if it was ready to welcome the bright Winter it has been waiting for....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...