안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, February 20, 2014

Attending Rudi's Wedding @ Puton, Bantul, Jogjakarta

Who would've guessed that Rudi (my former student back then) got married while I was in Jogja? I was so excited to hear the news that even I got to keep it a secret from him that I was thinking of attending the reception. 
So, Bimo, Doni, and I agreed to drive together to Puton, Bantul to attend Rudi's wedding. Bimo and Rudi are the only remaining friends of Rudi who stay in Jogjakarta. Others have worked in other cities. That's I think-- was the reason as to why Rudi was so happy to see us coming. 
Congratulations, Rudi. May You have a great and happy life ahead of you with your family. I am more than excited to be there.  
Attending a traditional Javanese-style wedding reception is another great experience I got when I was home. Simply loved the bananas and coconuts that adorned the guest reception area--called 'tarub' in Javanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...