안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, June 7, 2014

Summer's Blockbusters 'Drained' My Brain....^^

And these are just a few. As a movie freak, I couldn't put away my inner brain that keeps on kicking up to the point where I could not say 'NO' to movies. Yes, it's in my blood. Thankfully, I got membership card that gives me (somewhat) privileges to have some benefits out of the movie experiences.
In between classes, I squeezed time to WATCH them. ^^ what a movie freak. I admitted it.
No matter what the critics say on the net, it didn't budge me to retreat or change the way I set my eyes on particular movies. Why don't I watch independent movies, for a change?
I do occasionally. But, still...these summer blockbusters apparently seem to be the ones that got my 'money'^^
Godzilla're remake was a good start to anticipate the more and more coming movies.
And today..I watched Age of Tomorrow....and this one really blew me away.
and oh...yes..X-Men: Days of Future Past also hooked me on my seat. 
Ready..Get Set...Go..for more summer movies to come.
Ready to get my brain 'drained' and some money out...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
But of course...its' worth-it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...