안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, January 16, 2012

some of the unthinkable pictures on candies

well, for me, to be frank.....
opening up a box of candies or chocolates that surely come from other countries indeed gave me a jittery of excitement of what it has to offer or what it stores inside the box.



like what happened this time.
these candies and chocolates were freshly plucked out of the presents that Ilya's parents gave me.
Wow....could never believe it myself.
I mean...just look at the pairing wrappings that surely made to outlandish the sheer difference of excitement of just biting these simple looking chocolate-wrapped wafers. Yes, mostly they were wafers but--with the slight twitch of chocolate as the condiments.....
....the wafers turned to be one of the yummiest candies I've ever tasted.














They look so cool or too nice to open up and eat^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...