안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Taking the family out in Winter


Actually, I should have put this entry earlier but since I did not write anything about it yet,  I might as well put it now. So, the pictures tell about the time when were taking a stroll along the university in one Winter morning.









 


I guess it was Saturday.  All of us were dressed up or wrapped up(?) in Winter clothes that we could think of so as we did not feel the shivering cold weather.  Luckily, it was  a bright sunny Saturday morning.












To capture the moment before going straight into the subway, we were passing by the main building of our campus. Oh....we live in a house right behind the campus so every time we go out somewhere, we have no other choices but to pass the whole campus right into its entrance before heading towards the Metro station. 






My kids become so accustomed to playing and passing by the campus yard be it in a broad daylight or night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...