안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

한정식 Korean Food

Hmm..It was one of the best nights to have dinner. My friend and I had a great feast. A feast so great that it soothed both my eyes and tongue. ^^
한정식: A Korean food served in all varieties and imaginable colors; served one by one, one dish after another until we felt so overwhelmingly and happily full^^ 
I could not keep up number of foods being served right in front of our eyes, let alone the names of them. 
But, one of the things that I loved the most was this rice. Being a vegetarian, this 한정식 really served my appetite. I surely could not touch the meat but luckily...most of the food were those of seafood origins: a plus advantage. 
It would be one of the best things of having a chance to crave over Korean food.^^

2 comments:

  1. Mas Suray,

    Hope I'll have a chance to taste some of those Korean food someday...

    Ram,Nunding
    HUFS dorm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...well...well...since you ARE here...kenapa tidak...why not. ayo..mumpung di sini. ^^

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...