안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What is THAT???

Just walking by Imun street when I got a glimpse of what i thought to be a tractor on top of the rooftop. It turned out to be what I thought it was.
It IS a tractor. Well, for some other people, it may not be a surprising thing. But for me, it was.^^ 
They were demolishing a building to make a better new one, of course. I just wonder how the tractor could end up being up there? Of course, some huge crane must've put it there. But how? For an ordinary people like me who know nothing about how such thing came to work...I was just spell bound.^^
A trivial thing that does not seem too trivial for me.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...